View all events, both upcoming and past.
Chairman's Circle Briefings are high-level meetings with business leaders from Asian and Western multinational firms who share management experiences and visions for success in growing Asian markets. They are targeted towards our Chairman's Circle Members and Champion Supporters and held strictly under Chatham House Rule.
2012 Highlights included:
- Lord Digby Jones
- Xavier Rolet, Chief Executive, London Stock Exchange
- Lord Lamonte, Chairman, British Iranian Chamber of Commerce
- Dame Helen Alexander, Deputy President, Confederation of British Industry
- Nicholas Barber, Chairman, Bolero
- Sir Thomas Harris, Vice Chairman, Standard Chartered Bank
- Sir Win Bischoff, Chairman, Lloyds Banking Group
- Sir Andrew Cahn, Vice Chairman, Public Policy, Nomura
2011 Highlights included:
- Jon Moulton, Chairman of Better Capital LLP
- Sir Martin Sorrell, Chief Executive, WPP Group
- Jim O'Neill, Chairman, Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- Dominic Barton, Global Managing Director, McKinsey & Company
View our News & Analysis on Asia.