Millions of Millennials are entering the workforce across Asia, consuming services such as banking, media and e-commerce on mobile devices. Companies are racing to develop new services and technologies to meet the rapid changes in young consumer trends and grab a share of the Millennial wallet.
Join us at this roundtable as we convene leading players in the development of mobile services for Millennials across the continent and identify how companies can keep pace and win in these fast-moving markets.
Topics for discussion:
- Changing Millennial demographics across China and ASEAN
- Trends in Millennial interaction with mobile technology and social media
- Millennial adoption of e-commerce and rise of the e-consumer in Asia
- Financial services’ reaction to changes in Millennial consumer behaviour
- Measuring risks in Millennial mobile commerce, including data and security issues
- Developing fintech and e-payment systems to engage Millennial wallets
- Re-modelling business operations and technological infrastructure to move with Millennials
- Future predictions and trends in the delivery of services to Asian Millennials
This event follows the publication of Telstra’s recent report Millennials, Mobiles & Money: The Forces Reinventing Financial Services, which sheds light on how the enigmatic Generation Y (now the largest demographic group), will transform the financial services industry as employees, customers, investors and policy makers, according to the role these self-styled entrepreneurs want finance to play in their digitally driven lifestyles, business and society.
Rocky Scopelliti, Finance Industry Executive, Telstra
Michael Lawrence, CEO, Asia House (moderator)
Additional panellists tbc.
This event is organised in partnership with: