The Asia House Global Trade Dialogue returns to Singapore in 2019
Trade tensions, economic slowdowns and the accelerating digital revolution are driving unprecedented change in the world economy, creating an essential need for constructive and open dialogue.
To meet that need, Asia House is convening leading figures from government, business, academia and the media for the next round of The Asia House Global Trade Dialogue, taking place in Singapore on 7 November 2019.
Policy and decision makers will join delegates from a wide range of sectors to explore the forces shaping the future of trade.
The conference builds on Asia House’s highly successful trade dialogues across Asia, including major forums in Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai.
The Asia House Global Trade Dialogue 2019 offers a major opportunity for organisations to position themselves at the heart of the global trade debate at an event attracting high-profile media coverage. There are a range of sponsorship options for organisations that want to take advantage of these opportunities and work with us on the conference programme.
- Prominent speaking role for senior representatives to help position brands on the issues that matter to them
- Support in organising bilateral meetings during the conference
- Branding across conference and promotion materials
- Major profile raising opportunities through media coverage and conference publications
ASIA TRADE IN THE NEW GLOBAL ORDER, SINGAPORE 2018 HIGHLIGHTS
AN IMPORTANT, INTERNATIONAL CONVERSATION
Senior government figures have spoken at previous Asia House Global Trade Dialogues, including The Hon Carrie Lam, Chief Executive of Hong Kong SAR, His Excellency Chan Chun Sing, Minister for Trade and Industry, Singapore, and His Excellency Abdulla Al Saleh, Undersecretary for Foreign Trade, UAE Ministry of Economy.
The dialogue has attracted media from CNBC, BBC World, Channel News Asia, CGTN, Al Araby, Thomson Reuters, The New York Times, The Straits Times, South China Morning Post, The Economist, The Financial Times, Nikkei Asian Review, Arab News, Gulf News and many more.
BUILDING ON SUCCESS
Former Asia House Global Trade Dialogues include:
More than 350 delegates from 100+ organisations
Keynote speeches from:
- His Excellency Abdulla Al Saleh, Undersecretary for Foreign Trade, UAE Ministry of Economy
- His Excellency Sultan Bin Sulayem, Group Chairman and CEO, DP World
Panel sessions featuring thought leaders from HSBC, Dentons, Innoway and IBM
Official endorsement from UAE Ministry of Economy, and held in association with the Government of Dubai.
More than 300 delegates from 100+ organisations
Keynote speeches and presentations from:
- His Excellency Chan Chun Sing, Minister for Trade and Industry, Singapore (right)
- Dr Kai-Fu Lee, Chairman and CEO, Sinovation Venture
- Maya Hari, Vice President Asia Pacific, Twitter
Panel sessions featuring thought leaders from the WTO, Government of Vietnam, Monetary Authority of Singapore, IBM, Prudential, Arup and Singapore Economic Development Board.
Hong Kong 2017
More than 250 delegates from 150+ organisations
Keynote speeches from:
- The Hon Carrie Lam, Chief Executive of Hong Kong SAR (right)
- His Excellency Bambang Brodjonegoro, Minister for National Development Planning, Indonesia
- His Excellency Dr Lim Hong Hin, Deputy Secretary-General, ASEAN
- The Hon Dr Ceferino Rodolfo, Undersecretary for Industry Development and Trade Policy, Philippines
Panel sessions featuring thought leaders from the AIIB, MTR, ABP, Sunwah Group, DHL, the Government of Vietnam, UOB and the Financial Times.
For more information, please contact Anthea Ow, Programme Manager, at email@example.com