Asia House Advisory
Asia House is an independent think tank and advisory service. We work with companies and governments in Asia, the Middle East and Europe, facilitating high-level dialogue, providing business and market intelligence, and driving commercial outcomes.
The Asia House Advisory practice provides bespoke consultancy services to help organisations understand new operating environments and develop engagement strategies to approach business-critical challenges.
Our advisory services build on our activities over the past 20+ years driving engagement on trade, investment, and public policy issues and advising our corporate members on political and market developments and stakeholder engagement.
Our strategic advisory offering includes:
Research and intelligence
- Policy research – identify the regulatory obstacles and political drivers that can impact your organisation’s licence to operate and open-up new opportunities for growth.
- Market research gain insights on sector value chains and opportunities, identify potential partners in the public or private sector, and understand stakeholder perceptions of your industry, brand or project.
- Political and business intelligence – receive up-to-date information on political winds and sentiments, power shifts and new investments and market movements that may impact your business objectives.
- Stakeholder mapping and analysis – identify the key decision-makers and power brokers in government and the private sector and gain an informed view on their attitudes and influence ahead of engagement.
- Engagement strategy and execution – receive practical recommendations and support on approaching, engaging and managing government and stakeholder relationships.
- Research and content development – Asia House can research and develop reports to get your messages across and gather the insights of experts and decision-makers and position organisations on a particular themes.
- Communications and media engagement– leverage Asia House’s network, communications channels, events production expertise and media relationships to position and profile your organisation with its audiences.
View examples of our work here
Asia House works with members and clients to produce impactful thought leadership research, providing the opportunity to build a platform for your organisation on the issues that matter to you. Find out more
Why Asia House?
Asia House Advisory provides services which are tailored to support your strategic objectives.
Our network – speak to the right people at every level by leveraging Asia House’s extensive network of
senior policymakers and business leaders. Asia House Advisory works with a network of advisors on the ground in our key markets.
Our knowledge – our team and extended network of advisors have in-depth experience and knowledge of operating in Asia and Europe across multiple sectors.
Our expertise – receive impartial, accurate and pragmatic advice on a range of issues across policymaking, market opportunities, political risk and stakeholder engagement.
Our independence – we take our independence seriously. Asia House is not funded by any government and we pride ourselves on our neutrality, objectivity and discretion.
Asia House Advisory Board
In addition to our advisors in-market, Asia House Advisory is also able to call upon the insights of the Asia House Advisory Board, comprised of high-level business leaders and former government decision-makers.
View the Asia House Advisory Board members here
Ed Ratcliffe, Head of Advisory
View the Asia House Advisory brochure