Asia House Advisory helps organisations understand new operating environments and meet business-critical challenges.
Asia House’s Advisory offering aims to support engagement between the private sector and policymakers, and inform the movement and deployment of capital between Asian and western markets.
Our services include:
– Policy research, market exploration and political intelligence
– Strategic advisory on engagement and finding practical solutions to business-critical challenges
– Government relations and stakeholder engagement programmes
– Public affairs, media relations and communications support
– Seamless alignment with Asia House’s events and publications
Why Asia House?
Asia House Advisory provides services which are tailored to support your strategic objectives.
Our network – speak to the right people at every level by leveraging Asia House’s extensive network of
senior policymakers and business leaders.
Our knowledge – our team and extended network of advisors have in-depth experience and knowledge
of operating in Asia and Europe across multiple sectors.
Our expertise – receive impartial, accurate and pragmatic advice on a range of issues across policymaking,
market opportunities, political risk and stakeholder engagement.
Our independence – we take our independence seriously. Asia House is not funded by any government
and we pride ourselves on our neutrality, objectivity and discretion.
For further information on our Advisory services, please contact Ed Ratcliffe, Head of Advisory:
firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0) 20 7307 5469