Breaking into China – Helping UK Business Expand
Friendship Square at night in Dalian, Liaoning Province, China. Photo by TopPhotoCorporation/Top Photo Group/Thinkstock
The Mayor of London in partnership with UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) London and KPMG are organising a one-day event which will enable businesses to better understand the Chinese market. The aim of the event is to fast track companies’ access to one of the largest global market.
• China is the second largest economy in the world – how do you approach it?
• China is opening up to foreign companies of all sizes and in many sectors – how do you make it relevant for your business?
• The UK has much to offer China and the UK Government is committed to increasing exports – what support is available to get you started and help your cash flow?
• China is many markets within one country – How do you identify which regions to target?
• China is a complex environment – what are the pitfalls and how do you navigate these?
The event is open to London based SMEs, employing less than 250 people. Maximum of 1 delegate per company.
- Learn what it takes to successfully expand your business into China
- Understand the increasing diversity, complexities and opportunities
- Receive practical advice from renowned China experts
- Find out about the upcoming China Marketing & Strategy Programme, a tailor-made executive learning programme for SMEs
- Network with like-minded companies
- Discover how the Mayor’s Export Programme, UKTI and KPMG can support you on your export journey to China
Cost: £50 + VAT (20%) = £60
Tickets for this event can be purchased here.