Construction Goes Global
Asia House is delighted to invite you to join us for a stimulating discussion on future developments in the global construction industry. The conference will be led by UK regional and global experts drawn from insurance, banking, journalism, and the construction industry itself.
Geoffrey Spence, Chief Executive, Infrastructure UK has worked both in private sector infrastructure finance and in Whitehall. From 1995 to 2002 he worked for Deutsche Bank as a Managing Director. He later moved to the public sector as the head of the Treasury’s PFI Policy and Private Finance unit for 2 years, before taking a role as Managing Director and Global Head of Infrastructure at HSBC between 2004 and 2007.
- Trevor Sturmy, Director Infrastructure Project Finance, HSBC
- Alberto Diaz del Rio, Global Head of Business Development, Acciona Concesion
- Peter Evans, Product Line Manager Construction, EMEA, AIG
- Tim Chapman, Director Infrastructure Design Group, Arup
- Heng Leong Cheong, Chief Strategic Relations Officer, Battersea Power Station Development Company
- Amit Mehta, Head of EU Operations, Tata Capital
James Kynge, Emerging Markets Editor, Financial Times
Aim of the Conference:
To combine an authoritative overview of key issues and trends in the global construction industry with expert insights into the way Asian businesses and investors are profitably exploiting opportunities in the UK’s infrastructure sector.
For further information, please contact:
020 7307 5439