Indonesia Infrastructure Investment Forum 2019
Indonesia Infrastructure Investment Forum (IIIF) is an annual event which provides opportunities for investors to get in-depth information about infrastructure projects and plans from Ministerial Level, Senior Government Officials and CEOs of Indonesian State Owned Enterprises on Indonesia’s infrastructure plans. It is organised by the Indonesia Investment Promotion Centre.
The participants will also benefit from the opportunity to listen from UK experts and existing players on their outlook for Indonesia and how Indonesia developed their presence in ASEAN’s powerhouse economy. The event will include:
- Project Workshops enables participants to have further consultation about investment opportunities in Indonesia;
- One-to-One Meeting with a representative of the Government and project owners;
- Interactive Panels Sessions featuring Indonesian Senior Government Officials and CEOs of State Owned Enterprises;
- Remarkable Indonesia Showcases present sectoral and regional investment opportunities.
- H.E. Dr Bambang Brodjonegoro, Minister of National Development Planning (BAPPENAS)
- H.E. Dr Perry Warijiyo, Governor of Central Bank of Indonesia (Bank Indonesia)
- H.E. Thomas Lembong, Chairman of Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM)
Please note that this event is not taking place at Asia House. Find out more and register here