Third Caspian Corridor Conference at EBRD
Building A Safer Energy and Economic Corridor From Europe To Asia
Join industry leaders and government ministers in energy, banking and infrastructure to explore the opportunities and geo-economic game changers transforming the Caspian region. The Third Caspian Corridor Conference will focus on key drivers needed to build a safer energy corridor for Europe and Eurasia. The conference will also look more broadly at building blocks being put in place to create a stronger economic corridor linking Europe and Asia across the ancient land bridge of the New Silk Road.
Confirmed speakers include:
- The Rt Hon The Lord Mayor of London Alan Yarrow
- Natig Aliyev, Minister of Energy, Azerbaijan
- Enzo Quattrociocche, Secretary General, EBRD
- Dr. Jahangir Hajiyev, Chairman, International Bank of Azerbaijan; Co-Chair, Britain Azerbaijan Business Council (BABC)
- Ian Sutherland, Regional Vice President, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey, BP
- Charles Hendry MP, Prime Minister’s Trade Envoy to Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan; Former UK Minister of State for Energy and Climate Change
- Lord John Browne, Executive Chairman, L1 Energy; former Chief Executive of BP
- The Rt Hon Baroness Elizabeth Symons, Former Deputy Leader of the House of Lords, Minister of State for the FCO and UKTI, Co-Chair, BABC
For the conference agenda click here.
To register an interest in attending please click here.
For further information please contact the Asia House Business & Policy Team via: email@example.com or 0207 307 5454
Following the conference a gala concert, Caspian Lights, will be held at London’s Guildhall. More information can be found here.
The hashtag for the Third Caspian Corridor Conference is #CCC2015.